Meat Market COVID-19 Safety
VENUE COVID SAFETY PLANNING
We are delighted to welcome audiences to Meat Market’s amazing heritage spaces. A number of steps have been take to ensure the safety of staff, artists and audiences attending the venue.
At all times, the Meat Market operates under current COVID Safety guidelines and the venue’s COVID Safe Plan can be viewed here.
Safety protocols for the venue include:
- Audience numbers in line with DHHS protocols
- Separate bar and front of house spaces for different show audiences
- Frequent cleaning of high touch-points
- Contact tracing in all venues
- Messaging online and throughout venues encouraging distancing and good hand hygiene
- Hand sanitiser units located throughout the venue
- Contactless payment at bars and box office
Before you arrive at the venue, some key points to remember:
- If you are experiencing symptoms (fever, chills, runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of taste/smell), or if you have been asked to isolate for any reason, please do not attend the venue. Contact us regarding your tickets.
- Please ensure you have a card for any payments – the venue is cash free.
- Please carry a mask with you in line with DHHS requirements.
At the venue:
- The venue opens one hour before the show start time, and our foyer areas have been designed to allow for physical distancing. Spaces will open 15 minutes before show start time to allow people to be seated in a smooth and leisurely fashion.
- When you arrive, you must check in via the venue QR code on entry and provide your details for contact tracing.
- Bars will be open with a range of beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic offerings. All drinks are served in either cans or compostable BioWare which can be disposed of in regular bins.
- Performers will be at least 2m from patrons at all times.